We’ve confirmed all of the dates and tickets are on sale now.
We’re looking for people to host Will Johnson Living Room Shows in November. Do you have big living room, loft space, community space, art gallery, yoga studio, recording studio, coffee shop or other space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 35-50 people? If so, please read everything below and get in touch if you live in or near these areas and want to host. Will would love to play a show at your place!
11/2 : St Louis MO
11/3 : Chicago IL
11/4 : Detroit MI
11/5 : Pittsburgh PA
11/6 : OFF
11/7 : Buffalo NY
11/8 : Boston MA
11/9 : Weehawken, NJ
11/10 : Philadelphia PA
* 11/11 : Washington DC – HOST NEEDED
11/12 : Baltimore MD
11/13 : OFF
11/14 : Athens GA – Georgia Theatre – w/ Jason Isbell
11/15 : Athens GA – Georgia Theatre – w/ Jason Isbell
11/16 : Athens GA – Georgia Theatre – w/ Jason Isbell
11/17 : Atlanta GA
1. Please read everything so you know how it works.
2. Fill in the form below.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for about three hours and in return you’ll get 5 free tickets for your friends and our eternal gratitude.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a big house, loft space, community space, art gallery, yoga studio, recording studio, coffee shop or other space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 40-75 people. There needs to be street parking, parking garage or public transportation nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your place. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a tiny apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside.
2. Ticket price will be $20. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. These shows sell out quickly and we want everyone to have a fair opportunity to buy tickets.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come to the show you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. The shows will promoted on our websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and word-of-mouth. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook and Twitter too. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show and make you a host of the event so you can easily invite your friends (Thank you!). Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so random people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
7. You don’t need any sort of sound system. It would be great if you had some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood.
8. You don’t need seating for everyone. If you have a bunch of chairs, great! But most shows are floor seating and we let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show.
9. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
10. We love dogs and cats, we really do! But an excitable pet running around during the show can be distracting for the guests and performers. If you have curious and friendly 4-legged family members, would you be ok with putting them in another part of the house or sending them to a friend’s house during the show?
PLEASE FILL IN ALL FIELDS BELOW