Tickets on sale October 6 @ 12 Noon (Pacific time)
FRI Nov 3 : Portland OR
SAT Nov 4 : Eugene OR
SUN Nov 5 : OFF / Travel
MON Nov 6 : Sacramento CA
TUE Nov 7 : Menlo Park CA
WED Nov 8 : San Jose CA
THU Nov 9 : OFF / Travel
FRI Nov 10 : Long Beach CA
SAT Nov 11 : Orange CA
SUN Nov 12 : San Diego CA
MON Nov 13 : OFF / Travel
TUE Nov 14 : Modesto CA
WED Nov 15 : Reno NV
THU Nov 16 : OFF / Travel
FRI Nov 17 : Medford OR
SAT Nov 18 : Portland OR
* We have all the hosts confirmed for this batch of shows.
We’re looking for people to host Living Room Shows for JEREMY ENIGK in NOVEMBER. These shows are hosted by fans in private spaces. Each show limited to 40-60 people. Please read details below and get in touch right away if you live in, near or in-between any of the cities listed below.
Can you host a living room show?
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your space for about 3 hours and check names off the list at the door. In return you’ll get 5 additional free tickets for friends and our eternal gratitude.
1. Read everything below so you know how it works.
2. email email@example.com this info:
– a. Your address.
– b. A few photos of your living room.
– c. Please put “Jeremy Enigk Living Room Show” and the name of your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house, loft, small gallery, studio or other private space that can comfortably and safely host 40-60 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or other interior space would be ideal. There needs to be street parking, parking garage or public transportation nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside.
2. Ticket price will be $30. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. We want everyone to have the same chance of getting tickets.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask show guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come to the show you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. The shows will promoted on our websites, Facebook and Twitter and word-of-mouth.
7. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook and Twitter too. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show and make you a host of the event so you can easily invite your friends (Thank you!). Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
8. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All we need is a chair and nearby electrical outlet for Jeremy to plug in some gear. Some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood and a small table or counter top where Eef can sell some merchandise after the show.
9. You don’t need seating for everyone. If you have a bunch of chairs, great! But most shows are floor seating and we let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show.
10. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
11. We love dogs and cats, we really do! But an excitable pet running around during the show can be distracting for the guests and performers. If you have curious and friendly 4-legged family members, would you be ok with putting them in another part of the house or sending them to a friend’s house during the show?