TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW: BUY TICKETS
We’re looking for people to host Jason Narducy Living Room Shows in July. These shows are hosted in private spaces and limited to 40-50 people. Please read details below and get in touch right away if you are in or near one of these cities and can host a show.
Jason is the bassist for punk rock legend Bob Mould and indie rock stalwarts, Superchunk, and has appeared on late night television shows such as David Letterman, Stephen Colbert, Conan O’Brien, and Jimmy Kimmel. He has performed on stage with artists such as Eddie Vedder, Cheap Trick, Robert Pollard, and Ryan Adams. Jason sang the national anthem at a Bulls game, sang a duet with jazz artist Patricia Barber on her Blue Note Records debut, and has repeatedly lost guitar picks under the couch. When Jason isn’t touring with Bob Mould or Superchunk, he focuses on his band Split Single instead of his family and children. Jason has a comedy series on Youtube called “The Sexiest Elbows In Rock Music”. It stars Jason with Fred Armisen, Dave Grohl, Britt Daniel, Tim Meadows, Michael Shannon, Jeff Tweedy, and many more.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: April 26
July 20 : Minneapolis MN – CONFIRMED
July 21 : N/A
July 22 : Rock Island IL – CONFIRMED
July 23 : St. Louis MO – CONFIRMED
July 24 : OFF
*July 25 : Louisville or Lexington KY – NEED HOST
July 26 : Dayton OH – CONFIRMED
July 27 : Indianapolis IN – CONFIRMED
July 28 : Madison WI – CONFIRMED
We’ll make this as easy as possible for the hosts. All you have to do is let us borrow your living room for about three hours and in return you’ll get 5 free tickets for your friends and our eternal gratitude.
1. Please read everything below so you know how it works.
2. email firstname.lastname@example.org this info:
– a. Your address.
– b. A few photos of your space.
– c. Please put “Jason Narducy” and your city in the subject line.
3. Sit tight and we’ll get back to as soon as possible if we can book the show at your place.
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a big house, loft space, community space, art gallery, yoga studio, recording studio, coffee shop or other space where we can do a private show that can comfortably and safely host 40-50 people. There needs to be street parking, parking garage or public transportation nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your place. You probably shouldn’t do this if you live in a tiny apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. Sorry, we can’t do these shows outside.
2. Ticket price will be $20. Everyone must buy tickets in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. There will be no reselling or third-party tickets sales. All tickets sales are direct to fans from Undertow. Limit 4 tickets per person. These shows sell out quickly and we want everyone to have a fair opportunity to buy tickets.
3. We’ll provide the host with a list of everyone coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive. We ask guests to arrive between 7:00-7:45pm. The shows start at 8pm and we ask everyone to be out of your space by 10pm.
4. The host gets 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends beyond your 5 guests who want to come to the show you should direct them buy tickets on-line.
5. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to people who purchase tickets.
6. The shows will promoted on our websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and word-of-mouth.
7. We’ll need your help to spread the word on your Facebook and Twitter too. We’ll create a Facebook event for each show and make you a host of the event so you can easily invite your friends (Thank you!). Remember, please don’t post your address. The address only goes to people after they buy tickets. We need to keep the location private so random people don’t try to show up and pay at the door.
8. You don’t need any sort of sound system. Jason will bring a small PA.
9. It would be great if you had some kind of ambient lighting like a lamp on coffee table, floor lamp, or overhead lights with a dimmer to help create a cozy mood.
10. It would be great if you had a bunch of chairs for everyone but it’s not required. Some shows are are a mix of seats and floor seating. We can let guests know they should bring a cushion or pillow to sit on during the show if you don’t have seats for everyone.
11. There will be no opening acts on the living room shows.
12. We love dogs and cats, we really do! But an excitable pet running around during the show can be distracting for the guests and performers. If you have curious and friendly 4-legged family members, would you be ok with putting them in another part of the house or sending them to a friend’s house during the show?